Please be aware of the following safety procedure implantations to protect you and our staff:
- All of our staff members are now required to be certified in an advanced COVID-19 sanitization course.
- Thorough sanitization of all touch points and linens will take place in between every client.
- Masks are required to completely cover the mouth and nose of service providers and clients at all times (except by clients when receving facial services; when the service is completed, a mask must be worn again).
- Our waiting room is closed to the public for the time being.
- Only clients who have scheduled appointments will be permitted in the building; please do not bring any guests with you to your appointment.
- No food or drink is allowed in the building.
- We are implementing a daily pre-screening questionnaire for all clients and staff. We will also be using a touch-less thermometer to record the temperatures of everyone who enters the building.
- We will be adhering to the 6 foot social distancing guidelines whenever possible.
- HEPA Filters with UV Sanitization have been added to every treatment room and at the front desk.
- For the time being we cannot accommodate walk-in appointments or product purchases. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment or curbside product pickup.
- Clients will be thoughtfully scheduled to avoid too many people checking out at once.
- We ask that when you arrive for your appointment you stay in your car until we notify you that we are ready for you to come inside. We are now using a text messaging alert method that we think you will enjoy.
- We are not currently accepting new, out-of-state clients.
- In an effort to facilitate a touch-less checkout experience, we will require a credit card to hold all appointments and will be requesting all transactions to be completed securely with that information. If you would like to pay with cash, only exact change will be accepted.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email or call us. We are in this together and appreciate your understanding and patience as we all adapt!